< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.wouldashoulda.com/" />

Friday, May 21, 2004

Thank Goodness





You Are A Professional Girlfriend!
You are the perfect girlfriend - big surprise!

Heaven knows you've had enough practice. That's why you're a total pro.

If there was an Emily Post of girlfriends, it would be you.

You know how to act in every situation ... to make both you and your guy happy.


What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You? Take This Quiz :-)



It must be my professional girlfriend status that has me beating away the men with a stick. Oh, wait, those are mosquitoes. My mistake.

I confess. What was proud self-assurance this morning turned down the path of woulda-coulda-shouldas by evening. But I'm all better now that I know I'm a perfect girlfriend. That will come in very handy on my next date. Which will be happening in 2012.