< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.wouldashoulda.com/" />

Thursday, July 08, 2004

It's almost Friday...

... and you know what that means! Leave me your queries for Fact and Fiction Friday in the comments below, and I will address them tomorrow. If you're new to this, here's how it works: you, my readers, leave questions of any sort (it has tended to be nosey questions about my life, but you can ask anything). I then answer them. Sort of. Well, I always answer them. Sometimes I tell the truth, and sometimes I don't. (Get it? Fact and Fiction, see how that works?) Sometimes I tell you whether I'm being truthful or not and sometimes I don't. Sometimes it's amusing. Sometimes it's lame. Sometimes no one asks anything, and then I cry. For hours. So leave your questions, dammit.