< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.wouldashoulda.com/" />

Friday, August 20, 2004

All my bags are packed...

... and now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day long. Ugh.

Well, we're off in a cloud of dust. I won't promise Facts and Fiction Friday today, but I'll post something tonight after we arrive. Perhaps a poignant moment on the interstate. Perhaps a tale of the tollbooth guy. You never can tell what wonders lay on the open road!

In my absence, talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic. Let's see. Insane college boyfriend is still mailing me multiple times daily, in spite of my having avoided all of his questions and now--last night--having flat-out stated that I wonder where all this sudden interest is coming from, and I have no time for another correspondence. So: Cultboy, still just mildly insane and nothing more, or marriage about to implode? Discuss.