< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.wouldashoulda.com/" />

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Name that domain!

I am very seriously kinda sorta maybe almost committing to moving to a real site sometime in the near future. Blogger has pissed me off one too many times. So after that whole thing I'm not thinking about resolves itself sometime next week, I may start taking steps to get off this cheap server and freeload elsewhere. Ha!

The problem is, I very much like my site name. There is really nothing more apropos for my usual state of mind than "Woulda Coulda Shoulda." But--in case you haven't noticed--typing that out as part of a domain name is a gigantic pain in the rear. I need a domain name that's a little easier on the fingertips but retains the spirit of my theme.

So! A contest! Name my new domain! Leave suggestions in the comments. The winner will receive my undying adoration, and maybe some cookies if I ever get around to baking some more. I'm all about incentives, no? So gimme your best shot.